The three-day forum “Fair Tariffs and Ukraine`s Energy Independence” within the framework of the All-Ukrainian Forum “Ukraine 30” starts today.
At 15:00 will begin the discussion “Political aspect of temporarily occupied territories’ impact on the energy market of Ukraine and formation of tariffs and the seizure of energy companies in the occupied Crimea by Russian Federation, as a threat to energy security in Europe” with the participation of the Permanent Representative of the President of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea Anton Korynevych.
Will take part in the discussion:
- Oleksiy Danilov – Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council;
- Anton Korynevych – Permanent Representative of the President of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea;
- Oleh Seminsky – MP, member of the Parliamentary Committee on Energy;
- Mariana Bezuhla – Member of Parliament of Ukraine, Deputy Head of the Committee on National Security;
- Leonid Kravchuk – First president of Ukraine (1991-1994 ) in charge of Ukraine’s delegation to the Minsk peace negotiations;
- Marieluise Beck – Director for East-Central and Eastern Europe, Zentrum Liberale Moderne think-tank.
Moderator: Sevgil Musayeva – “Ukrainska Pravda” editor-in-chief.