- On the morning of March 9, occupying forces broke into the house of Kurultai delegate Asan Abduramanov in Bakhchisarai. Asan himself has long-lived outside the occupied Crimea, his daughter reported the searches.
- On March 7, the term of illegal detention of Ukrainian political prisoner Mykola Shiptur expired. After his release, the man was immediately taken away by the Russian Federal Migration Service. There is currently no contact with him.
- Residents of occupied Sevastopol have repeatedly complained about the choking smoke from the crematorium. According to one version, the Russian Federation brings its dead military there.
Militarization of the Crimean Peninsula
- The airport in Simferopol is still closed to civil aviation of the occupier – since February 24, 2022.
- The “yellow level” of the terrorist threat continues indefinitely in the occupied Crimea: in Sevastopol, Armyansk, Dzhankoy, Krasnoperekopsk, Kerch, as well as in Dzhankoy, Krasnoperekopsk and Leninsky districts.
- Residents of the occupied Crimea continue to record the activity of Russian fighter jets daily, which are likely to fire missiles at Ukrainian cities.
- Residents of the occupied Crimea inform us daily about the launch of Russian missiles from the Black Sea – all missiles are flying towards Ukrainian cities.
- In the occupied Crimea, the Russian military continues to prepare for a negative offensive: they are moving air defense systems, digging trenches and installing “dragon’s teeth”. The same “dragon’s teeth” are used to fence off the Kerch Peninsula, placing them on the isthmus.
- In the villages of Dzhankoy district, located near the Crimean isthmus, the occupiers are preparing lists for the deportation of the local population.
- As for March 13, 2023, at least 319 Russian army soldiers have already been buried in occupied Crimea. 212 of them were probably Ukrainian citizens. The number of burials may be higher, as many of them take place without coverage. Information is being updated.
- We call on our citizens to avoid illegal service in the aggressor’s army: https://cutt.ly/vVIJLiQ
Propaganda of the occupying administrations and incitement to hatred
The occupying dog Talipov has once again howled loudly: this time he harassed a girl who sang the Ukrainian anthem and posted it on Telegram. The occupiers, in their classic habit, forced her to record an “apology” on camera and fined her 50 thousand rubles.
In Simferopol, the occupiers detained another 23-year-old Crimean man who was accused of “extremism”.
- Photos of new geography textbooks for schoolchildren in occupied Crimea are being circulated in open sources: Ukraine is depicted there without the Crimean Peninsula, but other Ukrainian regions are in place.
- Aksyonov also said that the number of local population in the occupied Crimea has increased due to the influx of Russians.
- The occupation “mouthpiece” Konstantinov stated the need to seize the southern regions of Ukraine, in particular Mykolaiv and Odesa regions.
Publications of the occupation media
- The favorite section of the occupying publics called “everything is quiet” continues: this week everything was quiet near the Belbek airfield.
- While everything is “quiet” in the occupied Crimea, for some reason, residents still receive instructions from the occupying administrations on the rules of behavior during shelling and active hostilities.
- The occupiers report that this year’s so-called “Yalta International Economic Forum” will be held in Moscow “due to certain logistical issues”, we wonder why.
- The “Crimean Fighting Seagulls” resistance movement has begun distributing information posters “Crimean Fighting Seagulls Tips for Victory” with instructions on how to act during the liberation of the Crimean Peninsula for local Ukrainian citizens.
- On March 9, the birthday of Ukrainian poet Taras Shevchenko, activists of the “Yellow Ribbon” movement laid flowers at his monument in Yalta.
- In the village of Kvitkove, locals are destroying the “installation” of occupiers one stone at a time: the latter have laid out their symbol “Z” with stones on the hill.
- We remind our fellow citizens about the chatbot “RAZOM (Together)” launched by activists of the “Yellow Ribbon” resistance movement – send information about the occupiers to https://t.me/zhovta_strichka_bot
- The Mission of the President continues to receive requests from Ukrainian citizens who want to leave Crimea because they cannot tolerate the occupation and total propaganda. We remind you of our instructions on how to leave the temporarily occupied Crimea: https://cutt.ly/YV8zdBz
We thank the conscious Ukrainian citizens in the occupied Crimea for promptly reporting on the situation on the Crimean Peninsula, in particular on the socio-economic situation, the movement of Russian troops, the movement of resistance to the occupation, etc.
For more information, please send an e-mail to the Information provided Department of the Mission of the President in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea:
Glory to Ukraine!