- The occupiers have issued void “warnings” to commit any active actions and participate in demonstrations to at least 6 Crimeans, including the parents of political prisoners Rustem Emiruseinov and Arsen Abkhairov, and “Crimean Solidarity” correspondent Kulamet Ibraimov.
- The wife of political prisoner Server Zekeryaev reported the inhumane conditions of her husband’s detention – he has been kept in the isolation cell for a month and given food with pork, which contradicts Server’s religious beliefs.
- According to open sources, the occupiers are going to transfer illegally imprisoned Enver Krosh, Vilen Temerianov, Rinat Aliyev, Murat Mustafayev, Seityagi Abbozov and Edem Bekirov to Rostov.
Militarization of the Crimean Peninsula
- The airport in Simferopol has been closed to civil aviation of the occupier since February 24 last year.
- In the occupied Crimea, the “yellow level” of the terrorist threat continues indefinitely: in Sevastopol, Armyansk, Dzhankoy, Krasnoperekopsk, Kerch, as well as Dzhankoy, Krasnoperekopsk and Leninsky districts.
- According to open sources, Aksyonov decided to build a new base for the “Wagner” forces in the occupied Crimea – 500 hectares are supposed to be allocated for this “noble” purpose in one of the mountainous regions of the peninsula.
- Residents of the occupied Crimea continue to record the activity of Russian fighter jets daily, which are likely to fire missiles at Ukrainian cities.
- Residents of the occupied Crimea report to us every day about the launch of Russian missiles from the Black Sea – all the missiles are flying towards Ukrainian cities.
- The occupiers claimed that they allegedly prevented a “massive drone attack”: 6 drones were allegedly shot down by legendary air defense systems, and another 4 were disabled by “electronic warfare”.
- According to open sources, trucks of the Russian military, mainly from the 126th Coast Guard Brigade of the Black Sea Fleet, continue to be brought to the north of the occupied peninsula through Simferopol.
- The occupiers began looking for workers to dig and equip trenches in Krasnoperekopsk. Moreover, they also ask to “come with your own tools”, which shows who we are fighting against.
- As of March 6, 2023, at least 315 soldiers of the Russian army have already been buried in the occupied Crimea. 208 of them were probably Ukrainian citizens. The number of burials may be higher, as many of them take place without coverage. Information is being updated.
- We call on our citizens to avoid illegal service in the aggressor’s army: https://cutt.ly/vVIJLiQ
Propaganda of the occupying administrations and incitement to hatred
- In Sevastopol, the Black Sea Navy Museum opened an exhibition remembering the fallen Russian soldiers who fought against Ukraine. The exhibition will run until March 24, 2023.
- The occupying (?) dog Talipov continues to harass citizens who support Ukraine: last week, he set pro-Russian creatures on a woman listening to Ukrainian music in her car and another driver who attached the Ukrainian national flag to the windshield of his car.
- In math textbooks, very difficult problems with no meaning appeared – about how many days it would take for a Russian brigade to destroy the drones supplied by the “west”. That’s the only place where they can destroy the equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- The leader of the occupying “parliament” of Crimea, Konstantinov, said that they would get rid of Latin signs on the peninsula.
Publications of the occupying media
- The main propaganda narrative this week is “everything is calm in Crimea, there are no explosions, all drones have been shot down, it’s just supersonic!”
- Normal news: a Crimean man tried to swim from occupied Crimea to mainland Ukraine to join the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
- Security measures will be tightened in occupied Crimea after the situation with the so-called “Ukrainian sabotage reconnaissance groups” in Bryansk.
- In Sevastopol, the “Pirate Tavern” bar, where visitors danced to the songs of Ukrainian artists, was subjected to harassment and “special control”.
- On Mount Celebi, unknown persons made the inscription “Armed Forces of Ukraine” with stones. We are proud!
- Resistance movements against the occupiers continue their work: “Crimean Battle Seagulls” distribute leaflets with advice for civilians during deoccupation, and the “Yellow Ribbon” launched the #UnitedHeartofUkraine flash mob. We urge everyone to join in!
- We remind our fellow citizens about the chatbot “RAZOM (Together)” launched by the activists of the “Yellow Ribbon” resistance movement – send information about the occupiers to https://t.me/zhovta_strichka_bot
- The Mission of the President continues to receive inquiries from Ukrainian citizens who want to leave Crimea because they cannot tolerate the occupation and total propaganda. We remind you of our instructions on how to leave the temporarily occupied Crimea: https://cutt.ly/YV8zdBz
We thank the conscious Ukrainian citizens in the occupied Crimea for promptly reporting on the situation on the Crimean Peninsula, in particular on the socio-economic situation, the movement of Russian troops, the movement of resistance to the occupation, etc. For more information, please send an e-mail to the Information provided Department of the Mission of the President in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea:
Glory to Ukraine!