On March 18, a discussion “Stolen Lives” dedicated to the victims of enforced disappearances in Crimea will take place in the Crimean House (9 Omelyanovich-Pavlenko Street).
The event will be attended by relatives of abducted Crimeans, lawyers involved in these cases, human rights activists and statesmen.
- Anton Korynevych, Permanent Representative of the President of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea;
- Evgeny Yaroshenko, CrimeaSOS analyst;
- Andriy Yakovlev, UHHRU lawyer;
- Umer Ibragimov, father of the abducted Ervin Ibragimov;
- Mykola Polozov, lawyer;
- Emil Kurbedinov, lawyer.
- Taras Ibragimov, journalist.
As part of the event, an exhibition will be held in the Crimean House, which will feature 15 portraits and stories of those who have not yet been found alive or dead. These are Ukrainian and Crimean Tatar activists disloyal to the occupation authorities or relatives of some of them.
The exhibition was organized by the non-governmental organization CrimeaSOS within the information campaign “Find&Free”.