Key points from the conversation between the government and the non-governmental sector about the priorities of the state policy on the occupied peninsula.
- Anton Korynevych, Permanent Representative of the President of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea
- Emine Dzhaparova, First Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- Ihor Yaremenko, Ministry for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine
- Refat Chubarov, Chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people
- Yulia Kazdobina, Head of the Ukrainian Foundation for Security Studies
- Olga Kuryshko, co-coordinator of CrimeaSOS
- Olga Skrypnyk, Head of the Crimean Human Rights Group
- Yulia Tishchenko, co-founder of the National Platform “Dialogue on Peace and Safe Reintegration”, expert of the National Institute of Strategic Studies
- Kateryna Yaresko, investigative journalist of the SeaKrime Center
- Moderator: Maria Tomak, coordinator of the Media Initiative for Human Rights.
Main theses of the discussion: https://mipl.org.ua/yak-deokupuvati-ta-reintegruvati-krim/
Recorded discussion: https://cutt.ly/OcsUwzl.
The event was supported by the USAID Ukraine – Human Rights in Action Program.