- The occupation court in Simferopol has extended the term of illegal arrest of Ekrem Krosh, Ayder Asanov, Refat Seidametov, Osman Abdurazakov, Leman Zekiryayev and Khalil Mambetov until June 23 – they are charged with allegedly participating in a “terrorist organization”.
- Political prisoner Iryna Danilovych went on a dry hunger strike, as the occupation administration of the detention center does not provide her with the necessary medical care: https://cutt.ly/p4G1RM
- In Bakhchisarai, the occupation security forces organized an illegal search in the house of the Kurultai delegate Mustafa Mustafayev: https://cutt.ly/74GMQvn
- The occupation court rejected Stanislav Stetsenko’s appeal and approved a criminal sentence of 12 years in prison – the political prisoner was accused of alleged “high treason”.
- In Sevastopol, on Lenin Street, 2, a beautiful cotton blossomed – the windows of the occupation administration of the city and the reception of the caterer were shattered by a drone strike.
- According to the Defense Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense, the occupation leadership has begun to hastily evacuate families from the peninsula and sell property, but everyone is told that “the special operation is going according to plan.”
Militarization of the Crimean peninsula
- The airport in Simferopol has been closed to civilian aviation since February 24 last year.
- In the occupied Crimea, the “yellow level” of the terrorist threat continues indefinitely: in Sevastopol, Armyansk, Dzhankoy, Krasnoperekopsk, Kerch, as well as Dzhankoy, Krasnoperekopsk and Leninsky districts.
- Residents of the occupied Crimea continue to record the activity of Russian fighter jets every day, which are likely to fire missiles at Ukrainian cities.
- The occupiers have lined the coast of the occupied peninsula with anti-tank structures – concrete tetrahedrons.
- In Krasnoperekopsk district, the occupiers continue to dig trenches. Also, more announcements about the work on the arrangement of trenches in the temporarily occupied Crimea appear in open sources.
- Residents of the occupied Crimea inform us every day about Russian missile launches from the Black Sea – all the missiles are flying towards Ukrainian cities.
- According to the Atesh resistance movement, the occupiers in Sevastopol are installing antennas and devices for listening to civilians.
- As of March 27, 2023, at least 331 Russian army soldiers have already been buried in the occupied Crimea. 224 of them were probably Ukrainian citizens. The number of burials may be higher, as many of them take place without coverage. Information is being supplemented.
- There is information in open sources that the occupiers have started a “population census” in the places of residence of Crimean Tatars in order to continue issuing summonses. We urge our citizens to avoid illegal service in the aggressor’s army: https://cutt.ly/vVIJLiQ
Propaganda of the occupation administrations and incitement to hatred
- The owner of the Taigan Safari Park, Zubkov, has once again started stealing animals from the temporarily uncontrolled territories: he boasted that he had illegally taken at least 24 animals to Crimea from zoos in Donetsk and Zaporizhzhia.
- The occupiers continue to search for the so-called “saboteurs” who allegedly committed a sabotage on the railroad in the village of Poshtove. For some reason, they are looking for Crimean Tatars, terrorizing them with illegal searches and “warnings”.
- The two traitors found each other: the Taliban propagandist posted a photo with the head of the occupation administration of Yalta, Yanina Pavlenko, and said that she had decided to join the “movement” of harassing our citizens in occupied Crimea.
Publications of the occupation media
- The nighttime drone attack on Dzhankoy caused a great stir: the occupation media published photos of the so-called traces of debris and stories about the allegedly destroyed store, and later about the opening of this store.
- The occupiers called the drone strikes on Dzhankoy “an escalation from the West,” and the drone attack on Odesa “retaliation for Dzhankoy.”
- Civilian resistance continues: staircase railings are painted blue and yellow, KALUSH songs are played on the street, Ukrainian slogans and wishes for the worst for Putin are written, etc.
- The resistance movement Crimean Fighting Seagulls distribute posters reminding the occupiers that it is time to flee and giving useful advice to Ukrainian citizens in the occupied Crimea. The CBGs also continue to intimidate collaborators.
- In the village of Grushivka, Sudak district of the occupied Crimea, unknown citizens hung the state flag of Ukraine on a mobile phone tower.
- We remind our fellow citizens about the Razom chatbot launched by the activists of the Yellow Ribbon resistance movement – send information about the occupiers to https://t.me/zhovta_strichka_bot
- The Mission continues to receive inquiries from Ukrainian citizens who want to leave Crimea because they cannot tolerate the occupation and total propaganda. We remind you of our instructions on how to leave the temporarily occupied Crimea: https://cutt.ly/YV8zdBz
❗️ We thank the conscious Ukrainian citizens in the occupied Crimea for promptly reporting on the situation on the Crimean peninsula, in particular on the socio-economic situation, the movement of Russian troops, the movement of resistance to the occupation, etc.
For more information, please send an e-mail to the Mission’s Information Support Department:
Glory to Ukraine!