According to the Decree, the tasks of the Mission include the provision of expertise, consulting, informational and other support for the implementation of projects and events within the Crimea Platform. For this, a separate structural unit is being created within the Mission, which will be responsible for ensuring the activities of the Crimea Platform.
The Mission will be responsible for the internal track of the Crimea platform, in particular:
– implementation of certain measures for the deoccupation and reintegration of the temporarily occupied territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol;
– monitoring and preparation of analytics on the situation in the temporarily occupied Crimea;
– formation of proposals and solutions for the government of Ukraine;
– communication with citizens of Ukraine – residents of the temporarily occupied Crimea;
– work with international partners (along with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
This is a new level and a big step forward for the Mission to fulfill the tasks of the President of Ukraine within its vertical. We are grateful to the President for his trust and support. We will work for the proper implementation of these solutions.