The Mission of the President of Ukraine in the AR of Crimea reiterates that all the checkpoints work as usual with the only requirement to install addition “Diy vdoma” to undergo self-isolation. The Regulation amendments cover the humanitarian grounds for crossing the administrative boundary line and establishment of such grounds by the relevant regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in case of the check points closure.
The instruction for usage of the addition “Diy vdoma” is available at the link:
The Mission of the President of Ukraine in the AR of Crimea welcomes the Regulation and thanks the Ministry on reintegration of the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine for cooperation in development of the draft regulation together with our experts’ team, including the State border guard service of Ukraine.
In case of restrictions, the State border guard service of Ukraine will inform the Mission daily on the number of persons and vehicles, crossed the check points on humanitarian grounds
In case of temporarily cessation of work by the check points the individuals can cross the administrative boundary line on humanitarian grounds, which include:
- family reunification, particularly in case of joint travel of family members, if there is reason to cross the check point for at least one family member – other family members are also allowed crossing. Parents (or one of the parents) whose children are staying in the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine or other territory of Ukraine separate from parents (or one of the parents) are allowed crossing the checkpoints;
- return to one’s place of residence of the citizens of Ukraine and members of their families whose place of residence is registered in accordance with the procedure established by law in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol, including their vehicles, cargo and other property;
- return to one’s place of residence of the citizens of Ukraine and members of their families whose place of residence is registered in accordance with the procedure established by law in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea or de facto residence according to the IDPs’ certificate is outside AR of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol including their vehicles, cargo and other property
- serious illness of relatives or their death;
- the need of medicines or to receive treatment for serious or chronic illnesses (in particular insulin-dependent diabetes, oncological diseases, need for antiretroviral, anti-tuberculosis therapy;
- departure from the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine of a person with documents confirming the right of permanent or temporary residence in another State;
- crossing of the check point by a child under the age of 16, accompanied by one of the parents (adoptive parents), guardians or other legal representatives, for the purpose of issuing ID-cards and confirming Ukrainian citizenship;
- crossing of the check by the individuals with the purpose to study at the educational establishment, professional and practical study, external independent assessment, graduate exams, entrance exams, getting of graduate certificates etc.
- protection of national interests or in connection with the fulfilment of international obligations by representatives of foreign diplomatic missions and consular posts and missions of international organizations in Ukraine (including their vehicles, cargo and other property;
- inheritance or other cases when there are urgent reasons for the person to pass the check point in any direction without delay on humanitarian grounds or in order to prevent the person’s life threats or health and / or the violation of his rights (in particular in case of political persecution of a person against the TBT of Ukraine)..
- Humanitarian grounds, wherever possible, should be documented
- If you have any questions please contact the Mission of the President of Ukraine in the AR of Crimea via mobile Viber and WhatsApp +380675476575
- at the address : 42 Ushakov Avenue, Kherson
- by calling the toll-free hotline: 0 800 502 192
- hot-line: 0 800 502 192
- Skype: ark predstavnictvo
- email: [email protected]