Today, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine during its meeting has adopted the corresponding budget program “On ensuring the reintegration of youth from the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions, the temporarily occupied territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol”, which provides 130 million UAH for:
- preparation, provision and conduction of free educational training via courses to prepare for entry into the state higher educational institutions;
- organization and implementation of programs, projects and activities aimed at the personal and patriotic development of youth;
- organization and implementation of programs aimed at preservation, research, development and popularization of cultural heritage, cultural values, history, languages, literature, different types and genres of art, particularly of the indigenous peoples of Ukraine;
- organization and conduction of information, communication campaigns, implementation of projects, implementation of cultural, sports and other activities, including festivals, competitions;
- organization and conduction of consultations, conferences, forums and round tables, including with the involvement of Ukrainian and international experts, in order to form and implement policies for the safe reintegration of youth.
The implementation of this budget program will facilitate the reintegration process and will create conditions for self-realization of young people from the temporarily occupied territories.
The Ministry for Reintegration of the Temporary Occupied Territories is the fund administrator.